Forensic Architecture: Plaintiff & Defendant
Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
If you are already in a legal dispute, we can help! The extensive experience of our mediating, arbitrating, and expert witnessing in construction dispute cases with specialized skiIl sets is applied to support Architects, Designers, Construction Organizations, and Owners in strategies and expertise through research and investigation, to influence successful outcomes.
Working in partnership with our parent company, CHASE A+EP, pc, we have served in 10 USA State Jurisdictions since 2003 in a wide range of cases as an architectural expert witness and neutral in approximately 50% Plaintiff and 50% Defendant Complaint settings in the following categories:
- ADA Accessibility Compliance
- Architectural Agreements
- Architectural Standard of Reasonable Care
- Building Code Minimums
- Building Envelope, Water Leakage & intrusion
- Building Mold
- Change Directives & Change Orders
- Circular Stair Deficiencies
- Component & System Failures
- Construction Defects, Deficiencies & Omissions
- Copyright Infringement
- Design Team Consultant Errors & Deficiencies
- Floor SystemsFlorida 718 Statutes for Condominiums
- Requests for Information
- Roofing Systems
- Sound Transmission Issues
- Stucco, EFIS & Applied Veneers
- Wrongful Deaths
Chase A+EP Qualifications & Certifications
David Erik Chase, AIA, is certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Civil Mediator and Qualified by the Florida Supreme Court as an Arbitrator. His independent services in construction conflicts as an Architectural Expert Witness are available through chaseaep.com.
David Erik Chase, AIA, is a Mediator and Arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association—Large Complex Case Panel. To seek Mr. Chase’s services as a Mediator or Arbitrator go to adr.org.
David Erik Chase, AIA, is a Mediator and Arbitrator with Construction Dispute Resolution Services. To seek Mr. Chase’s services as a Mediator or Arbitrator go to constructiondisputes-cdrs.com.